Friday, April 17, 2009

A little "me" time . . .

I was in training this week and went to lunch at a restaurant on my own. I went to Café Asia, a restaurant we used to frequent when we lived in Arlington and had my favorite dish, Chicken Thai Basil. At the end of my meal, I still had time to spare so I treated myself to some Mango with Sticky Rice. Noah is usually very well behaved at restaurants, but eating alone and not having to worry about if he’s grabbing something, sitting upright in his high chair, or if there’s a changing table in the restroom was quite refreshing. Taking some time for myself and enjoying a meal in peace and quiet – ahhh, it’s the little things that make a new Mom happy.

1 comment:

  1. i actually love having "me" time like that. i find it somewhat empowering. ;)

    ReplyDelete