Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Graco Infant SafeSeat (Step 1)


I got my infant car seat at my baby shower. I registered for the Graco Infant SafeSeat (Step 1) in French Roast. I chose it for a couple of reasons. Graco is a reputable brand. They have two types of infant car seats, the SnugRide and the SafeSeat. I chose the SafeSeat because it accommodates the baby until it is 30 lbs. and 32" as opposed to 22 lbs. and 29" and so can be used longer. So far, I've loved the car seat. We use it with the matching seat base from Graco (one for each car) and the Graco SnugRider Infant Carseat Frame Stroller for the first 6 months. Haven't had any problems with the car seat except that it does not fit in a high chair or in a booth when we are at a restaurant. Otherwise, everything about this car seat is great. The straps and handle are eaily adjustable. It pops in and out of the base quickly and the shade is useful. After Noah reached about 13 lbs., it started to get too heavy for me to carry around but by then he was big enough for me to just carry in and out of the car easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment