Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Treb and Joyce's Wedding

Went to VA Beach for the long weekend to attend Treb and Joyce's wedding. Congrats guys!!!
Trying my hand at some wedding photography . . .
The church . . .

Treb waiting for his bride . . .
The ceremony . . .

The new Mr. and Mrs. Farrales! . . .
At cocktail hour . . .
Mike and April . . .
Oyster shooters - yum! . . .
Family picture . . .
Wedding cake - it reminded me of ours :) . . .
Me and Mae . . .
Mike and Jason . . .
Me and the hubby . . .
Tablescapes . . .
First dance . . .

Mike, Gabe, Dee, and Jeff . . .
With the newlyweds . . .
Money dance . . .
Good times . . .

1 comment:

  1. It seems like a simple yet classy party. I want to have something like this on my wedding day too. I have booked one of the finest venues in Chicago for the day and am very excited to marry the love of my life who is also my childhood best friend.

    ReplyDelete